Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zoo Day

We went to the zoo today and had tons of fun seeing the "ele-friends", tigers, giraffes, zebras, among other things, not to mention some turtles doing it! Alexander liked looking at the fish and sea turtles swim. We got a video of the turtles swimming ( not the ones doing it you dirty minded reader!) so Alexander can watch him swim whenever he wants! He saw lots but his favorite part was walking up and down all the stair cases..... I never realized the Fort Worth Zoo had so many stair cases before!!!  I feel inspired to make some zoo animal goodies!  Here are some pics of our day, but first the swimming turtle



My Beautiful little grumpy bear!



The "Stair Master"

"Mommy, I'm done with this bird!"


"Ele-friends!!"  Alexander loves elephants!!
I couldn't tell if this bird was real or fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment