Sunday, October 16, 2011

Craft Show Display Ideas

I recently did my second craft show!  It was so much fun.  I decided to make all of my displays white because all of my items are so colorful, I didn't want the displays to distract the buyers.  Here I spray painted a cookie sheet and sat it upright on a white painted mini eisle to display my Halloween magnets.
 I also painted a small step ladder to give height to some of my smaller items.  ( This shot is kinda sloppy because I was still in the setting up process, but it totally helped with sales!)




 And lastly I decided to buy a card display.  It's more professional and looks alot better than having your cards boringly lying flat on a table.
 The End! :)  I hope this gives people some ideas for their craft shows!!  What are some of your ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment